Herbal hair oil for White Hair
A unique herbal formula which contains pure essential oils and herbal extracts to nourish the scalp and hair roots. For hair soft, shiny and full of life. Use 3 times a week for beautiful, healthier hair!
Direction of Usage:
Before washing hair, massage gently into scalp and roots of hair with fingertips till the oils is absorbed. For optimum result use overnight and three times a week.
Formulated with botanical extracts of Brahmi, Bhringraj, Amla, Ritha, Shikakai,Neem, Burdock Root, Horsetail, Brahmi an pure essential oils of Rosemary, Tea Tree, Camphor and Lavendar infused in bases of Grapeseed oil, Cocunut Oil, Sweet Almond oil, Olive Oil and Mineral oil.
A unique herbal formula which contains age old herbal extracts and pure essential oils to nourish your hair, roots and scalp - leaving hair soft, shiny and full of life. These multi Ayurvedic ingreients have been used for centuries. 15ml and 100ml
Try Our best product: Herbal Hair Oil
Are you just in your teens and already have white hair? White hair at a young age might be a common problem, but it does sap the self-image of the individual.
1. Heat Protection
2. Eat Vitamin B12-Rich Food
3. Use Biotin-Rich Hair Products
Stress is a powerful enemy that harms our skin, hair, and health. Excessive stress causes hair whitening at a young age. Youngsters are surrounded with a lot of pressure in life. In such a scenario, the hair quality gets a huge blow in the form of hair whitening and weakening. De-stress exercises and meditation are the two weapons against hair whitening. Meditation restores the chemical balance in our brain and leaves the body and mind calm. It prevents hair whitening and repairs the same.
7. Natural Hair Dyes
Scared of chemical dyes due to the side-effects they cause? Switch to using homemade natural dyes that are a warehouse of scalp nourishing ingredients. Boil tea/coffee in water for 15 minutes and let it cool. Add natural oils to the cooled liquid to form a healthy, natural hair dye. Wash your hair regularly with this natural color to get rid of white hair.
8. Natural Conditioners
Instead of using the chemical-loaded hair conditioners, try your hand at some nourishing natural hair conditioners to promote hair growth and demote hair whitening. Make a paste of Gooseberries and black walnuts, and mix them. Add natural oils to the mixture to make your personalized natural homemade hair conditioner. Use this hair conditioner as a hair pack thrice every week. It reverses hair aging, improves the texture and tone of hair, results in hair strengthening and thickening and treats dandruff.
Now that you know how to get rid of white hair in young age let us know if you’ll give it a try. Natural means are the best ways to get rid of white hair at a young age without damaging the hair quality and scalp condition.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for preventing premature graying and white hair. These are completely natural, can be easily prepared at home and non-invasive.
9. Amla Paste
- Deseed and crush 4 to 5 amla or Indian gooseberries into a paste.
- Apply this paste to the scalp and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair using water.
- Cook over a medium heat until boiling.
- Cover the pan and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp and hair and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water using a gentle shampoo and conditioner.
11. Almond Oil, Lime Juice, And Amla Juice
- Combine 4 tablespoon almond oil with 1 tablespoon amla juice and 1 teaspoon lime juice in a small container.
- Shake well to mix.
- Massage scalp with a small amount of this mixture and leave for 45 minutes.
- Rinse off the scalp and hair with cold water using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
12. Sesame Oil And Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- In a dark colored glass bottle with a tight fitting lid, add 4 tablespoon sesame oil and half teaspoon carrot seed essential oil.
- Shake well to combine.
- Gently massage the oil into your scalp and hair roots.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and gentle shampoo and conditioner.
This is an effective ayurvedic medicine for white hair, and this mixture can be stored in a cool, dark place for about a month.
13. Lemon Juice And Amla Powder
- Combine 4 teaspoon amla powder with the juice of 1 lemon and 2 teaspoons of water. Make a paste and set aside for an hour.
- Apply this paste to your scalp and hair roots.
- Leave for 25 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use shampoo or soap immediately.
14. Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice
- Do this regularly.
- This is one of the best treatments for white hair.
15. Cow Milk Butter
Massaging scalp with butter, prepared from cow milk is another good ayurvedic treatment for white hair.
16. Lemon Juice And Almond Oil
Another simple Ayurvedic treatment for white hair is to massage the scalp and hair regularly with a mixture of lemon juice and almond oil.
These are some of the best ayurvedic medicines for white hair. There can be several other factors responsible for premature graying and whitening of hair. It is recommended to seek professional advice if the symptoms persist.